Distance Learning GCSE Subject Knowledge Enhancement for In-service Teachers in Physics 2015
Enhance your knowledge of Physics to a level where you will be considered to be capable of teaching at GCSE
Places available - apply now
To be confirmed - learn at your own pace
To be confirmed
Entry requirements & what's included
In order to enrol on this course, you must be a qualified teacher currently employed in a school.
There is 1 module containing 10 topics that cover the current GCSE Physics syllabus plus a practical module that you will complete at your place of work.
Each Module contains.
- A Subject Knowledge Audit (SKA) at the start and end of each module.
- Attempt Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) at the start and end of each module.
- A series of Core videos that enhance SK to GCSE and associated learning activities.
- Access to an online forum to communicate with other participants, receive updates from tutors via Announce, have an optional one hours tutorial time with an allocated tutor.
- Submit three Electronically Submitted Assignments (ESA) at the end of a module: a time log, reflection and summary, which will be assessed by an allocated tutor.
- At the end of the course receive a Course statement that shows your improvement through the syllabus, shows ESA marks and lists all the videos you have watched.